vav.info at yahoo com vn
Please let me know if you believe your experience and knowledge match the following:
– Our products are based on the IS platform and mainly implemented using Erlang/OTP.
› Basic skills
– OTP/Erlang/IS competence
– Knowledge regarding the environment (Clearcase, Ericsson tools)
– Basic IMS
– SIP, H.248
– Written and spoken English
› Application specific skills:
– SBG specific knowledge (architecture, blocks)
› Included: 1 team (8 persons) for feature development
– Perform pre-studies, in selected cases support also the quick-study phase
– Design of the code for the assigned design objects.
– Design Documentation for the assigned design objects
– Coding (primarily Erlang)
– Unit Tests for the code.
– Function Test in a real SBG HW environment (where surrounding IMS nodes are simulated.), for feature development.
– Support to Ericsson concerning the developed parts (answering questions, etc.)
– Participation in task forces together with Ericsson if there are issues that require extra attention to handle.
– Later possibly also participation in early project phases (requirement analysis/definition, system level design, etc.).
– Working and tested software checked into the version handling system data store at Ericsson.
– Product/project documentation stored in the document archive at Ericsson.